Here are some more Easter pictures of my kids, I helped in Kali's class for their Easter party and thought you all might get a kick out of how different the class is compared to a typical Utah school class. The kids are so cute and way more friendly than any kids I have met. They just love when I come to help in the class. Kaden won a big Easter basket at the Winterville egg hunt and Tanner is still not to cool for eggs.






3 comments:
check out K running. Nice action shot. I bet the kids are way different from Utah kids. These kids are use to mom's being around all the time. Not a bad thing. just different. You are such a good mom to go and help.
It is probably so good for your kids to see what it is like in other states. I would have a hard time leaving but, I have heard it can be such a good thing.
they are so well adjusted! i love southern hospitality. it's like nothing else. everyone says hi to eachother no matter if your lutheran or mormon. people here avoid you like the plague if they find out your mormon and they're not. sad. so happy you are having fun.
Post a Comment