Friday, September 21, 2007

Who is that kid?

He finally let me do it!!! Don't get me wrong I loved his long locks. But after 3 years of having long hair I thought it was time for a change and he agreed if you can believe it. Isn't he the cutest thing ever. He wouldn't let me take a normal picture though. As we were walking to school this morning one of the kids in his class was looking at him funny, Tanner said hey and the kid said "is that you?" It made me laugh.

before


after



10 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh my gosh. He doesn't even look the same. What a handsome boy you have! Love the new hair cut!

Miles and Bex said...

What a change. He is handsome both ways. I love the short hair.

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness, shocker! He looks so handsome! That would take some getting use to. He is so adorable no matter what.

Selfieprotection said...

Oh my heck he looks so differnt. So What does Kayden Think? Is he cutting his now to. I liked it long but it still looks great.

Staci said...

well i have to agree with everyone else. he looks different but i think it's because he's cheezing. all your kids are beautiful...handsome.

Meagan said...

Hey Kim, love the haircut! to get music, you are supposed to just go to someone's blog that has music and at the bottom it will say copy playlist. and then you can download it to your blog... BUT it took chad 2 hours to do that to ours and we could only get one song, so i'm problaby not the best one to ask.. sorry i'm not much help.. good luck.

Chelsea said...

not even being told that is tanner do i think it is tanner i think you got some neighbor kid.

Heather Jones said...

I bet that was so fun to cut!So is he going to grow it right back out or keep it short for awhile? He looks pretty cute either way!!! I always like it when I get to cut shags off cause you can see their eyes!!!But, he does have nice hair!!

Amy said...

What a cutie! Love the fauxhawk? Is that how it's spelt?

Weston said...

CUTE CUT DUDE!