
Kaden's idea, a little twisted but creative

Kali is going to be a pirate for Trick-or-Treat, so she wanted her pumpkin to be twins

Tanner got this idea off a email Kevin got. But in the email the pumpkin drank to much so I told him he had to make it G rated. So his pumpkin ate to much candy.

Amy gave us this scary skull, it is so neat in the dark, the picture didn't turn out very well, but I thought Ethan would enjoy seeing it. Thanks Amy

6 comments:
I love the skull. The pumpkins are so cute I love them all. I saw that email as well...too funny! Have a Happy Halloween Kido's and stay safe!
I loved the pumpkins Tayler said Kaden's is happy just like his...hum I guess it had a smile while it was being killed. and kali's is a R matie just like him and Tanner pukes just like him also he has looked at them atleast 5 times already! I love them
I love your pumpkins! How creative are all of you? They all must get it from you Kimmo. (no offense Kevo, you just don't have time to be creative).
Your house is looking very scary. I love all the cute (wrong word) pumpkins and the skull is very cool. Thanks for sharing. I love to see what you're up to.
Love Mom
Your pumpkins made me laugh out loud! Love your kids! very creative!
Those are the best pumkins ever I laughed so hard!! I am going to have to show the girls they will love them!!
Post a Comment