Well we made it to Kauai!!! We got bumped in San Fran for a day, so we took advantage and toured the town. We have been here since Thursday and have done a lot. Lots of beach time, snorkeling, boogie boarding, body surfing, swallowing lots of sea water. Hiking, jumping off waterfalls. So much fun and great hosts and tour guides (thanks Nana and Papa). I will post pictures asap.
Also I thought everyone would like to know that Kevin PASSED he is officially a CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anestheist. We are so proud, and so excited to get a pay check:) He starts work at Pitt Memorial Hospital in Greenville NC July 6th.
Update
7 years ago

11 comments:
CONGRATS KEVIN!!!!!
CONGRATS ROARK FAMILY - you have all sacrificed a lot and we hope it pays off now. Have fun in Hawaii - forgive me for being selfish and wanting your time in Hawaii to end soon. I only do so because your next stop is here!
Congrats, Kevin! That is wonderful.
I love Kauai. That was my very first hawaiian island experience. it's so quiet and peaceful. can't wait to see your pics.
YEah Kevin! Yeah for Kauai - still have never made it there! Soak up some sun for me!
yaaaaaa kevie we are so proud of you that is great! we are glad you are having fun in Hawaii and we can't wait to see you all!!!
Congrats Kevin!!! That is such an accomplishment. Have fun in Hawaii and drink some pina coladas for me.
Yeah Kevin!! Your whole fam is amazing! We are excited to see you guys!
Nathan and Ann
That is so awesome Kevin congrats!! I am so jealous that is one place on our list we hope to make it someday I will be excited to see pictures,have a blast!!
Yahoo Kevin!!! WOOT WOOT! Haha, I've always wanted to say that but never dared, it just seems kind of silly to me, especially coming from me...too funny, but very appropriate in this case. CONGRATS!
Sounds like your having fun on your vacation....Oh how I wish I could be there....ENJOY!
Way to go Roark Family! I am so proud of all of you! That was a huge sacrifice for you all! Good job Kevin we are so proud of you for passing your test! I'm glad you all are having a great time on your vacay! Can't wait to see ya!
Way.....To...... Go.... Roarkies!!!!!!!!! You are the mostest awesomest family ever. Can't wait to see you
Congrats Kevin! That is so great! Enjoy your vacation everyone! I wish I was there!
Post a Comment