Tuesday, March 1, 2011

exploring AZ

There is a train that goes out of Globe AZ, it is about 1 1/2 hours from our house. You take a 2 hour train ride to a casino and back. While you take the ride you are served lunch. Sounds fun right? Well actually it was kind of lame. The scenery was not pretty, it was raining so it was hard to see anything. But I'm glad we did it now we know what not to do.The car ride up is very pretty, but there are a lot of windy roads. So Kali got a little sick.




If I had to guess the average age of the people on the train, I would say 75.
Us eating lunch

It was raining all day, and we were gone for about 5 hours so by the time we got home the puppies were dying to get outside. They had so much fun. They look like little rats by the time they were done playing in all the puddles.
There is an awesome dog park not far from our house. We finally got to take the puppies out of the house, and the first place we went was the dog park. They were a little scared at first but quickly learned that it is the best place in the world.
Kevin brought treats in his pocket, this dog would not leave him alone. His pocket was wet with dog slobber by the end of our time there.
There are three sections of the park. The timid dog area, the playground, and the lake. My dogs ran right into the lake. I was so funny, they were chasing another dog and ran off a ledge and went under water, it was so scary because the water was so cold and I didn't want to jump in. But a nice boy leaned over the edge and grabbed them. They had so much fun.The dogs did not learn their lesson and jumped right off the dock, good thing Kali was there to save them.
They loved this obstacle.
Kali wants to buy clothes for puppies so bad, I told her when they are full grown we will buy them an outfit. But she couldn't wait and put her vest on Rylie. So cute!
Well spring is here in AZ, Kaden has started soccer. No pictures yet, he has only had night games and my camera doesn't take pictures at night. He has had 2 games and their team got slottered both times. Kaden did score the first goal of the season though, sadly it was on his own team. My boys also decided to unretire from baseball, I am so excited about that. They both are playing for their school, games start this Wednesday!!!!

1 comment:

Tyney Family said...

That actually does sound like a lot of fun. Sorry it was so boring and lots of crappy weather. I love your description of the average age and your picture to go along with it. Cracks me up.