Well we made it back home. We miss everyone so much already. It is nice being back with all my own stuff. We had a great time did a lot of fun things. It was so nice seeing all my family again and my friends. I will post some pictures as soon as I download all 600 of them, and that is not exaggerating. Thank you Frazier family for letting us invade your summer, and Mom for letting us come up to the cabin so many times, and Dad for taking us to Lake Powell, and Lynette for having a special bunco party, it was so much fun, thank you Papa for getting us the tickets so we could enjoy our summer so much. We will hopefully do this again next summer.
3 comments:
Kim I am so sad I didnt get to see you again we need to keep in touch me and Scott will be out again to get our stuff, we will get together then! Tell your husband thanks for his help moving, and hanging out with my hubby.
Yeah your back. I am glad you had such a good time. We missed reading updates on your blog. SO get going women (that is what taegan says to me all the time, it is driving me crazy!)
Glad you made it back safe. You need to tell me about your standby trip!
Post a Comment